10 Ways to Make your Dating Life More Simple: Raizel M. Druxman
1. If you went on a date with someone and you don't want to go out again, you don't need to. You don't need to give anyone "another chance" if you're not interested.
2. Just because someone has an idea for you, doesn't mean you have to say yes.
3. When someone sets you up, you can always ask for more info, a picture (or 2) and say I'll get back to you.
4. You never need to give anyone a reason why you don't want to go out with someone, either for the first time or on a second date.
5. Not being attracted to someone is 100% a legit reason to say no. Attraction is more than skin deep
6. If someone asks you out and you're not interested, just say thank you, but I don't think we're a good fit. Don't ignore them, do your best to be kind and respectful. We're all in this together.
7. Trust yourself. If there's something that doesn't feel right, then it's probably not right. Don't ignore those feelings. LISTEN to your body, listen to yourself.
8. Use your voice: If someone says something inappropriate or that you feel uncomfortable with on a date, don't feel like you need to laugh awkwardly, you can say something. Don't shrug it off, communicating clearly is good practice for you.
9. Just because someone is great on paper doesn't mean you need to try harder to like them. Connection is deeper than that.
10. If you ever catch yourself saying, "But maybe..." you're probably trying to convince yourself, against your inner wisdom, why you should go out with someone that you aren't actually interested in.